Rockin' Belly
Here I am, sitting at school, working hard on homework on the computer. OK, that’s a lie. I am sitting here, at school, at the computer desk… watching my belly dance around to the beat only a baby could keep! After the first and second trimesters, we have officially reached the “Fascinating Trimester” of pregnancy. It’s a time when there is no doubt that an alien is living in my belly. And, this alien is either frantically trying to escape, or desperately attempting to rearrange the place to find as much extra room as possible – all to the detriment of my once stretch mark-free belly. Honestly, I could sit all day and watch this show – one of my students caught me doing it the other day at lunch and thought I was nuts! It’s just so exciting to know that Baby Knapp is definitely a healthy tyke, and soon… we’ll get to see all those kicks, squirms, warbles and rolls in person! Of course, I say that now when the gymnastic fun is silent. Soon, it will be accompanied by the unmistakable (but hopefully not-too-frequent) whimpers and cries only a newborn can provide! Well, I’m sure we’ll learn to love those, too... So I say now!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home