Weeble Wobbles
Remember those orby little toys we kids used to play with back in the early 70s? In particular, I had a little cowboy set of these egg-shaped people with a wild west train that I tugged all over the house. I remember getting the biggest kick out of how they could never seem to find their equilibrium and settle into one, static position firmly on their non-existent feet. Apparently all that mockery has come back to bite me in the you-know-where, as I realized last night that I am officially a weeble wobble. Even though I'm still barely showing, I have little to no equilibrium left, getting into bed is a bitter battle between weebling and wobbling and I would give anything if I could just get a steady stance on one of my two swollen feet. I've heard about this happening in pregnant women, but in my undefeatist approach to pregnancy, I knew this would never happen to me. Never say never, my friends. And, a word from the wise... PLEASE don't nudge your pregnant friends to see how long it takes us to regain our stability. Turns out the weeble wobbles were never meant to get their balance, and neither can we! ;-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home