Patent Pending
While browsing the aisles of Babies “R” Us, Target, and every other baby center in town, and as a six-months-pregnant woman, I’ve realized that amongst all the “essential” baby garb for sale, there is one critical supply that has yet to be invented. It’s the bladder-shaped pillow – I call it the “Bladdow.”
While in utero, the baby certainly entertains him/herself by kicking, thumb sucking and swimming around. But I’ve found that he/she is truly most content when resting his/her tender noggin smack in the middle of the weakest part of my bladder. Preferably when it’s as full as possible. And preferably when I’m as far away from a restroom as possible. Since this has become such a frequent activity of dear Baby Knapp, I simply can’t bear to deny him/her this luxury upon arrival into the real world.
I’m working on a prototype now – it’s a cross between a Boppy and a travel neck pillow. And with any luck, it will become a “simply must-have” in the homes of babies around the world. Yes… Watch those shelves for the “Knapp Bladdow.” I’m ready to rake in the millions on this one!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home