Sunday, April 10, 2005

Kickball, Anyone?!

Apparently a game of kickball has been called in my belly without my being invited! Baby Knapp is one crazy-kicking fool, but to be quite honest, I could sit all day with my hands on my belly just waiting to feel another silly bump!!! Today I read that all that knocking around is probably Baby learning how to breathe and getting the hiccups in the process. How unbelievably cute is that?! I can't wait to hear baby hiccups - perhaps one of the most endearing sounds imaginable.

Dennis still can't feel much from the outside, but that day is coming soon. Ocassionally I'll feel an external bumpity bump, it's just not on command yet! We have also determined that Baby Knapp inherited our "hearty eating gene," as he or she dances his or her jig the most while mommy is eating. Hey, it makes for a great diet plan. I mean, honestly, who wants to stuff themselves when your belly is bouncing back 'atcha?!

Whomever said the second trimester was the best part of pregnancy is right... We've gone from a frightening adventure every day to an entertaining one on an hour-by-hour basis. I love it, and cannot wait until we get to meet our kickball super star in person!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home