Dr. Rebecca Diagnoses
In my completely uneducated medical opinion, I have made the following diagnosis of our baby: He/She is either hyperactive or epileptic. Strike me down for suggesting such horrible conditions, but I am seriously starting to wonder when this child is going to chill out! Call Riverdance – we have a HIGHLY qualified dancer who is ready for an audition here! Most recently, I’ve often been woken up out of a dead sleep to the happy tapping – or more like lead foot marching – of little Baby Knapp. We keep a stuffed, musical elephant in the bed with us, and whenever Baby starts dancing, I wind it up and stick it right next to my belly where we think the head is. So far, it seems to calm him/her down in utero, but we can only hope it has the same affect on the outside world! Dr. Rebecca’s prescription: Remember – an active baby is a happy baby! We may as well just kiss our restful days, nights and any time in between good-bye now – for, I fear Baby Knapp’s exuberance to be alive may not taper off for many years to come. I guess that’s a good thing!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home