Friday, March 18, 2005

Remember Me?!

Here's a novel idea: update your blog once in awhile!!! It's been quite an eventful month, and quite honestly, coming here to post an update has been the LAST thing on my mind. On February 14th, we got to see Baby for the first time, and four days later, February 18th, I was laid off from my job. Just how does one manage her stress in THAT situation?! Fortunately, we had already paid for our trip to CA to see some friends get married and visit with lots of other friends and family. We traveled there March 9-14, and had a wonderful time catching up with everyone and spending some time away from the snow! But then, we had to come back to reality and figure out what to do next with our lives. I've been on more interviews than I'd ever care to, and I think I've found the perfect position for me with Catholic Family Life Insurance. It's an advisor position (aka, sales), but I get to work from home, the hours are totally flexible, the income is proportionate to my effort and they are so supportive and accepting of our pregnancy. I couldn't ask for much more. So, if all goes as planned, I'm going to licensing school in two weeks, hope to pass the test and will be an agent by April 1st. We both feel like this is the path God is leading us down, but it's SO hard to discern His plans vs. our OWN selfish desires. We decided to take a leap of faith and proceed down this path - at least until we're shown otherwise! Please pray for us as we navigate this scary time... All we want is a stable home for our baby and to be able to provide for his or her needs. In the end, I just remember that if God provides in abundance for the little sparrows that flutter about our front porch, then there's no reason to believe that He won't care for us and our soon-to-be-expanding family. Faith is such a scary thing sometimes, eh?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home