Start Spreadin' the News!
Today we told our family that there will be a new addition, and it was SO exciting! My mom was so happy, and I told my niece on behalf of my sister's family, since my niece is expecting in May, too. She was very cute, and I'm excited to share this special time with her! We also told Dennis' dad, ever-so-cleverly... Dennis asked if we could borrow $250,000, since that's what it costs to raise a kid these days! Dad, Sr. knew right away what we were telling him! He hasn't admitted it yet, but I think he's excited to be a grandpa again! Then we told Dennis' sister who was absolutely elated! I think Dennis' nieces and nephews were the most excited of anyone yet! It has been such a blessing that they have gotten back in touch over the past year, and I am really excited to meet her and their family in March when we go to visit! It was fun to share our big news on Christmas - the best Christmas gift we could ever imagine!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home