Telling the Bosses...
After two days of negotiating with myself, I finally mustered up the courage to tell my two (male) bosses that we are expecting. This was quite possibly the hardest thing I've ever had to tell a boss! Honestly, I almost would have rather resigned than share our wonderful news. I can't tell you what caused such anxiety, but an alarming heart rate and an outbreak of hives up my neck made it pretty obvious that I was scared poopless. I don't know what I got so worked up about, because they were both very exciting and supportive. It helped a bit that I'm due on my head boss's birthday, too! ;-) It felt good to finally get the big secret out instead of waiting for someone to ask why I'm headed to the bathroom all the time... Tomorrow I'm telling the rest of the team. Gotta think of a creative way to share the news... Well, at least the hardest part is over!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home