Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Crippling Back Pain!

OK, so now I'm paying for my spectacular shopping trip last weekend... Apparently, when you're pregnant, your joints are loosening up to prepare for delivery, and apparently that's a real bummer when you've had back problems in the past. Speaking now from experience, it's a real bummer. The only comfortable position is laying down, which doesn't bode too well at work! Everyone is giving me advice and solutions, but since they don't know I'm expecting, I can only pretend to take them to heart and suffer through it with Tylenol and ice packs until it gets better. My doctor said no chriopractors, but then the nurse practicioner said she saw one throughout her entire pregnancy, so... After a week of pain, I finally saw a chiropractor, and today I am in more pain than ever. Forget that. Dennis has been SO wonderful throughout this whole ordeal... Taking care of me after work and helping me hobble around the house. This can't last forever, right? I mean, his charity can only be expected to go so far!!! My only saving grace is that this afternoon is our first doctor's appointment. Well, it's with the nurse, but at least it's medical related... Details to follow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home