Saturday, August 20, 2005

Baby Watch 2005

T minus one day and counting… We’re due tomorrow, and we’re on our way! I’ve been dilated since at least Wednesday (if not sooner), and lots of interesting things have been progressing since then. I’ve been having contractions on and off since Tuesday, and Baby is showing signs of getting ready to bust out of this joint! We’re aiming for Tuesday the 23rd, since our doctor is out of town this weekend – although, we’re in good hands no matter when Baby arrives. In the meantime, our bags are packed, the car is full of gas, and my toenails are painted (I mean, you can’t have a baby with a ratty pedicure, now can you?!), so now all we need is for the fun to begin! Stay tuned – details to follow (hopefully soon)!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison Strobel Morrow said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so jealous! You're almost there! You're DILATING--that is SO COOL. I wish I could be there and watch the whole thing, I am so into this whole birth experience! You get to meet your baby soon. How incredible. And you get to finally find out if it's a boy or a girl! Yay! I totally dreamed about finding out last night, I so can't wait! I can't wait to hear how everything happens for you! Keep all of us out here posted on your progress, and be sure to post your birth story. Go Bex go! :) :) :)

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home