Anyone Want Their House Cleaned?!
If so, give me a call, because I am one nesting fool! Today I not only did my typical rinsing of the porch and watering of the outside plants, but I also rinsed off our minivan, the rubbish cans and our ENTIRE driveway. (I mean, how could we bring Baby Knapp home to dirty rubbish cans and a muddy driveway?!) I Swiffered and Pledged the inside of my car - including polishing the steering wheel. I’ve vacuumed, dusted, Windexed and decluttered every area of our house, and I’m about ready to reorganize my closet by sleeve, skirt and pant length. Tomorrow I hope to scour the bathroom from floor to ceiling, and maybe I should go back and vacuum the baseboards and under our bed one more time... Do you really ever get those crevices clean enough? Cutie could use a little trim here and there, too. Hmm… Then there’s those pants I need to hem, and Dennis’ shirt I need to repair. I should have all that done by noon tomorrow – that is, unless Baby Knapp decides to arrive early… Technically I’ve still got a week left, so let’s just see what this crazy preggo can accomplish between now and then! Who needs Molly Maid – this nesting stuff is AWESOME!!!


1 Comments:
So that whole nesting thing really does happen, huh? That's good to know--my place really needs it! Bummer it'll have to wait until December, though. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home